The Accounts Payable Clerk compiles and maintains acounts payable records.
– Reconciles and verifies accuracy of pricing, information and entries on vendor invoices.
– Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
– Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
– Resolve purchase order or invoice discrepancies; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
– Work closely with purchasing and customer service depts. to maintain customer satisfaction.
– Perform filing and copying.
– Maintains historical records by scanning and filing documents.
– Maintain a high level of data entry documenting and navigating through multiple systems.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Weekly pay (every Friday).
– Medical, dental, vision benefits eligibility after 60 days of employment.
– Vacation time eligibility after 6 months of employment.
– 401k eligibility after one year of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
payroll: 1 year (Preferred)